NEW & IMPROVED: The most popular fitness & dance pole in the world, the spinning & static XPERT pole from X-POLE, has had an update (replacing the NX model from July 2021).
Essentially the same X-PERT model we have loved for years, now with a new dome & a sleek new look.
NEW to the NXN (& replacing the NX) model:
- The older style X-POLE dome has now been replaced with the smaller XPERT Pro dome & top insert.
- Floor to ceiling calculations change slightly, so follow the chart in your instruction manual to choose any extensions. View NXN height chart here
- Bags available separately. Can be purchased here
***PICK UP ONLY*** PICK UP CAN BE ARRANGED ONCE ITEM HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY QUEENS OF POLE FITNESS & DANCE
Easily installed and so simple to use, the XPERT NXN is available in both 40mm & 45mm pole diameters in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) and Silicone (45mm only in Black & Pink)
- Pressure mounted pole that fits heights between 2235mm (7′ 4″) to 2745mm (9′)
- The sets comes standard with x1 125mm and x1 250mm extensions
- Easy to install and user friendly
- Spinning and static modes
- Disassembles quickly for easy storage and transport
- No screws, bolts or drilling needed to set up the XPERT pole
- Safe, sturdy and full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Can be installed with our permanent Home Mount
- Safe for renters!
- 18 Month Local Warranty (on sets purchased with Australia Only)
CARRY CASE NOT INCLUDED - Purchase Separately here
If you aren't sure what length extension you need, check out our height calculator here: Height Calculator
View the NXN height chart here
MAINTENANCE & LONGEVITY
There are some checks which you should do on a regular basis to maintain the longevity of your X-POLE:
- Visual check: Is the pole level & straight – if no, ascertain if the pole is tight – see Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod below.
- If you have a ceiling dome – these are intended primarily to be used in domestic situations where the poles need to be removable. If you are using the poles in a commercial context i.e. a pole studio, you need to have the domes fixed in some way to the ceiling to ensure complete stability. This can be done with a ceiling plate – the ceiling plate is a permanent fixture which will prevent any movement of the Upper Dome when using multi-piece poles over 3350 mm/11 ft.
- Check your X-Joints, fully loosen off both sides, then tighten evenly, little by little on each side as per your instructions. It is important to tighten the screws progressively – alternating between the screws, tightening clockwise. This will ensure the pressure is equalised within the pole tubes.
- Clean your pole with straight metho or if its silicone, order your silicone pole cleaner here
Spin Static lock – Take out the spin/static screws – check for any rounding. If the screws are rounded out, replace immediately. Remember to fully insert the allen key (keeping it straight) into the screw before adjusting, as not doing so causes the screws to round out.
Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod – Put pole to static. Undo adjuster screws and tighten if necessary. Due to movement, temperature, carpets, subsidence, etc. – you need to ensure that the tightness of your poles are adjusted over time. There may be no movement at all – however it is important to check each pole. It is important that you are able to loosen & tighten the adjuster yourself, without using tools or ‘muscle-men’.